- The trial of Ian Huntley for the murder of Holly Wells and Jessica Chapman, Old Bailey
- The trial of Colm Murphy for the Omagh Bombing, Special Criminal Court, Dublin
- The trial of Abdelbaset ali Mohammed al-Megrahi for the Lockerbie Bombing (PanAm Flight 103), Camp Zeist, Holland
- The trial of Keithley Bryan for operating a pirate radio station ‘Station FM‘, Wood Green Crown Court
- The trial of Royal Marines Special Boat Squadron members and the MV Simon de Danser (Drugs), Bristol Crown Court
- The sinking of the MV Baltic Surveyor (Insurance claim)
- The Graff Diamonds robbery of £40m, Woolwich Crown Court
In some cases Spencer Research prepared a report but was not called to give evidence.
We undertake preliminary assessment for free. We offer a free initial consultation, agree the scope of the work to keep down costs, advise clients on progress, and produce jury friendly reports and give evidence in Court.
Phone Spencer Research for an initial free of charge discussion on 01225 482 604 or e-mail.