We offer all forms of CCTV video enhancement. We produce a chronology of an events/incidents recorded on CCTV video along a pre-determined timeline.
Video event analysis comprises:
- Event analysis – what happened? who did what? in what order?
- Reliability of images for Court use – quantity and quality for identification purposes.
- Questioned identifications of people, objects, vehicle numbers etc.
- Time and date verification of the recording.
- Videogrammetry and photogrammetry – taking measurements from video and photographic images.
Spencer Research can produce a video compilation on DVD showing the incident as it unfolds (often across multiple cameras and/or CCTV systems) using freeze frame, highlighting of persons and other techniques so that the attention of the viewer is drawn to all relevant details together with a textual description of the contents and times at which they occur. In addition we can produce the entire sequence as JPG still images and to allow images to be printed or displayed individually on screen or as a sequence.
We undertake preliminary assessment for free. We offer a free initial consultation, agree the scope of the work to keep down costs, advise clients on progress, and produce jury friendly reports and give evidence in Court.
Phone Spencer Research for an initial free of charge discussion on 01225 482 604 or e-mail.
“Your report was very helpful and I am delighted to say that the very clear pictures you sent us contributed in no small part…”
Andrew Jay & Co Solicitors, Gainsborough